I can’t log in. How do I reset my password?
Click on this link: https://peterrussellscriptdoctor.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword to reset your password. You will receive an email with a reset link to change your password.
How do the classes work?
The classes are presented as online video lectures. Peter uses film and/or TV clips together with sound and Power-Point slides within these video lectures.
The classes are accessible for your study for a maximum of 3 months and you will need to be logged into your account to access them.
Some (not all) of the classes include a scrollable section showing the Power-Point slides used within the lecture. This section is embedded in the page and can be scrolled through. This feature is only available in some of the older lectures.
How do I access a class I have purchased?
Once you have completed your purchase, you can access the classes by logging into the website (use the “log in” button in the top right-hand corner of the website).
Once logged in, you should automatically be redirected to your courses page. Alternatively, you can hover over the profile icon (with your name next to it) which is in the top right corner of the website once you have logged in, and then click on “Courses” in the drop down menu.
This will show the list of courses which you have access to.
Will I be able to download the class content?
In order to prevent piracy, the class material is not available for download.
Do I need to be on-line to access the class?
The classes can only be accessed when you are logged into the website. The videos can only be viewed on-line.
For how long will I have access to a class?
All classes are available to you for 12 months from your date of purchase. (NOTE: We are currently in the process of updating all purchases made after 1 January 2017 that were originally available for only 3 months, to reflect the change in subscription duration. Please contact our tech support if your course subscription has not been updated by 20 Sep 2017).
How do I post a question/topic to Peter’s Forum?
1. Make sure you are logged into the site (log in in the top right hand corner of the website)
2. Once logged in, click on the “Peter’s Forum link in the main website menu. (or click here: https://peterrussellscriptdoctor.com/forums/forum/peters-forum/)
3. Scroll down to below the current list of topics and you should see a form with the title :”Create new topic in “Peter’s Forum” ” (see schreenshot below.)
4. Fill in the form with your questions or comments.
5. Check the “Notify me of follow-up replies” box to be sent an email when anyone comments on your topic.