Starts September 4.
This powerful 4-week online workshop is designed to help you write your best short possible.
We’ll go over:
– The 10 different kinds of short films
– The difference between long shorts and short shorts and webisodes.
– How to write to shoot most effectively
– The tools of great storytelling
– Plus! You will receive a three-hour video lecture with bonus material you can reference any time.
This online workshop will involve 3 online workshop classes PLUS a one-on-one story session with Peter Russell, award-winning UCLA teacher and long-time Hollyshorts judge.
This class is regularly $185. If you sign up by Midnight, Sunday August 3 the class is only $150.