Home Forums Peter’s Forum Welcome! And how to use the Forum.

Welcome! And how to use the Forum.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Site Admin 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Site Admin
    Keymaster

Hi scriptwriters,

This forum is for you. Peter will be using it to share his podcasts, thoughts, and insights. Join in the conversation.

You will need to be logged in to be able to join in the discussion. If you are not already a member of  peterrussellscriptdoctor.com, you can register here.

PETER’S FORUM IS CURRENTLY IN BETA TESTING MODE. Please comment on this topic or contact our tech support here if you encounter any issues.

Site Admin
    Keymaster

To add a new topic to the forum:

1. Make sure you are logged into the site (log in in the top right hand corner of the website)

2. Once logged in, click on the “Peter’s Forum link in the main website menu. (or click here: http://peterrussellscriptdoctor.com/forums/forum/peters-forum/)

3. Scroll down to below the current list of topics and you should see a form with the title :”Create new topic in “Peter’s Forum” ” (see schreenshot below.)

4. Fill in the form with your questions or comments.

5. Check the “Notify me of follow-up replies” box to be sent an email when anyone comments on your topic.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems. You can post your tech questions in reply to this topic or email me at techsupport@peterrussellscriptdoctor.com.

Thanks,

Liz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Peter Russell Movie&TV Script Doctor

Think of me as a writer, teacher and story consultant with over 15 years experience working with studios. From this experience, I have developed a great class list that focuses on many areas in the business. Peter Russell Script Doctor offers a large variety of classes, so be sure to check back often to see if there is an offering for you. Find Out More...
© PETER RUSSELL SCRIPT DOCTOR. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.