Home › Forums › Peter’s Forum › Welcome! And how to use the Forum.
This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Site Admin 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
This forum is for you. Peter will be using it to share his podcasts, thoughts, and insights. Join in the conversation.
You will need to be logged in to be able to join in the discussion. If you are not already a member of peterrussellscriptdoctor.com, you can register here.
PETER’S FORUM IS CURRENTLY IN BETA TESTING MODE. Please comment on this topic or contact our tech support here if you encounter any issues.
To add a new topic to the forum:
1. Make sure you are logged into the site (log in in the top right hand corner of the website)
2. Once logged in, click on the “Peter’s Forum link in the main website menu. (or click here: http://peterrussellscriptdoctor.com/forums/forum/peters-forum/)
3. Scroll down to below the current list of topics and you should see a form with the title :”Create new topic in “Peter’s Forum” ” (see schreenshot below.)
4. Fill in the form with your questions or comments.
5. Check the “Notify me of follow-up replies” box to be sent an email when anyone comments on your topic.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems. You can post your tech questions in reply to this topic or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.